Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Monday, March 14, 2011

A New Season



I was in California for a week with beautiful weather and I came home refreshed and ready to tackle some projects. My grandma always inspires me to a belief that I can do everything. When I'm at her house you have to work hard, fast and finish tasks if you're going to beat her to them. She also has the most beautiful garden. So I came home and immediately started ordering plants for my vegetable garden.

I"m getting blueberries!









When I was down there I got to visit with my friend Michelle and she has been a busy bee. Both of her boys have the cutest quilts.













There is a quilt on the moda bakeshop website that I fell in love with so I'm going to print it off right now and get it done for Isabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment