Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Younger Generation





I used to be the younger generation and in quilting I still considered myself one but this girl puts me to shame.










Sarah did all the pillows on the sock monkey bed and helped her mom with all the other projects. She's 13 and has a huge headstart on me.


Good job Sarah!















My sister, Marci did this great table topper out of fabric and trim she got from Seasons of Home. She whipped it out fast and it graced the table of a dinner party. She also used all of her pewter tableware that she got from Seasons of Home. She also forgot to take her camera so I did a mockup but try to not judge me for my awful photography skills.

And Deonn Stott is having a trunk show at Seasons of Home this month and here is a link for you to read a little bit about her and her wonderful quilts.

Next month she will be teaching her Quick Stars quilt and a few other classes so check out our website for a full schedule.

Quick Stars (Mexican Star) Tuesday the 12th - 10:30-12:30)
Quick Stars (Mexican Star) Thursday the 14th -10:30-12:30





No comments:

Post a Comment