Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Busy Bee


I've actually been too busy to blog! A lot of my projects are coming to the end including my bed makeover. I just finished machine quilting the bed runner (the quilt for the very end of my bed) and just have to finish the binding.



Deonn Stott taught a great quilt and the ladies looked like they were having a lot of fun.










I have a quilt for my 2 year old all cut and ready to go. She's not a big pink girl so the red paper dolls is perfect. With the red polka dot border I think it will be very cheery. And the new "Le Petite Poulet" by American Jane is so pretty I'm using it for the big blocks so I can enjoy the beautiful floral.











I signed up for Natalia's Hobo Quilt of the Month and Deonn Stott's Mexican Star quilt so I'll have to projects to do soon.

Half way through every project I think of ways to improve. At the beginning of a project it is always a little awkward but then you "get it" and it goes together so well.

And on a side note, I got myself two new pillows from Grandin Road. They're the wool hooked rugs and they were too pretty to pass up.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've got so many projects going! I especially love that paper doll quilt. It's adorable... I love the vintage look of it. You'll have to show us when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete