Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Friday, January 11, 2013

Ghastlie's Block of The Month 3 & 5

Ghastlie's Blocks 3 & 5

Here are a few pictures to help you cut out your scenes correctly. The instructions mention a template but I decided to not include one and forgot to rewrite that section. Sorry!!!

I made a template out of freezer paper and found it the best way to get an even diamond.
 My template triangle is 10" high and 10" wide. This is half of your diamond, or you could trace the whole 10 X 20 in. diamond.
 Because I used wax paper, I could iron the triangle onto the first half and then trace it, I used my friction pen. Then I lined it up on the second half and traced that half.
Cut it out with scissors so you don't go into neighboring scenes unnecessarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment