Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some Fun Pictures

My sister finished her awesome quilt! This was her first sewing project ever! She did such a good job but now she's going to put a border on it so it will fit her bed better. Amy Ellis' pattern from Modern Basics is such a great quilt for beginners and is beautiful and functional which makes a a perfect first project.

I use this quilt for my beginning quilting class and the quilt top is finished by the end of the fourth class! This months dates for beginning quilting are Aug. 16, 18, 23, 25 from 6-8 at Seasons of Home. It's $45 for the class, $23 for the book and $50 for the kit.


This is a beautiful quilt kit we have in the store and online. I just love it, but then I like anything done in Sew Cherry by Riley.

Beautiful flowers are so inspiring. I hope you find something to inspire you today.

P.S. Take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment