Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Organize It Already


Well here are few pictures of all of my sewing stuff sitting on a box that has a storage ottoman inside it to help me hide all the unsightly mess (unless you're a quilter and then I think the mess is rather fabulous).
I'm rather ashamed to say that it sat behind my couch for two or three weeks because I thought it required assembly. Ya well, out it came all put together and really pretty. I'm very happy with it. I got it from Grandin Road, a catalog company I've never ordered from before, but I'm thinking about getting another one for the end of my bed.
And there's my favorite fabric again. I might have to make myself some peddle pushers out of it. I'm thinking of a very 50's style pant. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise after 3 weeks that it was all put together!! :) I love the quilt from the newest entry, so cute! Beth, I think you have found your calling!

    ReplyDelete