Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Monday, January 30, 2012

And The Winner Is...

Dawn Hendrix is the winner of the Anna Griffin fat quarters. Congratulations!

I want to thank all of you for the great comments this last week. You guys are amazing! You've given me a dozen great ideas and fanned a few flames I can assure you. The postage stamp quilt numerous people mentioned has always been a dream of mine. Fifteen or more years ago Countryliving had a postage stamp quilt in one of their spreads and to this day I remember and want one exactly like it. I couldn't find the picture on their website or I would show it to you.

One lady asked about my Mexican Star quilt and here is a picture of it. She's doing one herself and I told her mine turned out great and was a lot of fun to do.



Someone else mentioned they're going to do a chevron throw and here's mine just waiting for me to decide if I want to quilt it myself or send it out.


It is actually sewn up the middle now but the most picture is on my phone and my son is quietly playing games so I'm not messing that up. Tomorrow I'll post the pattern I used to make mine if you're interested. It's really fast and easy but I think it makes a huge statement.


I just printed a star quilt pattern of moda bakeshop, I've done a quilt with applique monkeys and I now have an applique duck ready to be blown up and made into a fabulous Kaffe Fassett baby blanket.


I really appreciate you guys taking the time to answer my questions. I've really enjoyed everything you've had to say. I'll be doing another giveaway next week so keep dropping by and telling me what you think!

1 comment: