Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pink Fig Fun







Chelsea Anderson from Pink Fig Pattern was at Seasons of Home on Tuesday for an open house and trunk show. She left some of her wonderful designs at the store for your inspiration and of course we have all of her patterns, we even have some of her fabric line from Henry Glass. Come and see her adorable clothes.
In fact, the quilt I made from Amy Ellis' book Modern Basics I did in Chelsea Anderson's fabric so she borrowed it for the International Fabric Market to display in her booth. (You can see it on the wall in the background, I don't have a picture of it quilted and bound except those. I really need to get it together, I know.) She was so nice and a really inspiring person to meet. I, personally, went away with two patterns that I'm dying to make.

And I'm doing the pants in one of my favorite Amy Butler prints that I haven't had a project to use it for. Super excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment