Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Heber Valley Quilt Guild Retreat

I went on my local quilt guild's retreat and it was tons of fun. The first afternoon we got up to the camp in snow and rain but everyone was so happy to be there. I didn't get to sleep over because of my nursing baby at home but I was foot loose and fancy free for seven whole hours. I got lots of uninterrupted quilting done.

Here is the project I finished the first day.
I finished the scrappy border I did for my Kaffe Fasset quilt in Kaffe solids. It is really beautiful and I'm so happy.
Now I just need to decide what I'm going to use for the 12 in. border around the bottom that will make this a queen sized quilt. Ahhh (scream of excitement) fabric shopping!!!

P.S. the Heber Valley Camp run the LDS church was beautiful and all the snow made it so picturesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment