Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Breath New Life

I've been wanting to use this ribbon from Seasons of Home for a month or more but just couldn't think of the perfect thing to do. Then my mom, Ann, had a great idea to add it and a little Kaffe Fasset fabric to the bottom of my little girl's pants and shirt and use the ribbon as a border. So here are the fruits of my labor. Tell me what you think.
I bought Lily this shirt thinking it was a tunic and would go with leggings and it ended up being a regular length shirt but she still wants to wear it with leggings and it looks ridiculous, in this mother's opinion. So I added some length and some AWESOMENESS.

Seasons of Home update--All holiday decor and fabric 30% off from now until Christmas. Also, our 12 Days of Christmas Sales are under way so sign up for our newsletter at seasonsofhome.com for daily updates as well as our awesome newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment