Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Friday, August 19, 2011

Christmas Roosters!

It's quilted and beautiful! I couldn't be happier with my finished quilt and for all of you who like it as well, it will be available online at Seasons of Home in 2 weeks. The pattern hasn't come in yet but the kits are all cut so as soon as the pattern is here, I'll put it online. Thanks so much for all the positive comments!

Natalia Bonner fromPiece N Quilt did the quilting and it is absolutely perfect. But then she's never gotten it wrong with any of my quilts. All of the roosters have feathery tails and wings. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this ...it would have me up at the crack of dawn every morning thinking what is next? Great choices of fabrics...I would never have thought patterns would give it sew much impact...and Natalia's work...what can I say..always inspiring..and you are a new quilter...sew darn impressive ...

    ReplyDelete