Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Snow and Quilts

I got my first kit for Natalia's "Hobo Quilt" class and I'm so excited. You might notice the snow outside my window. Spring Fever is an official epidemic up here in the mountains.
I've been really busy working on Seasons of Home's new website and I know it's going to be awesome but right now I'm battling the feeling that I don't know anything. I think we'll have it up and running next week but that's tentative. I still have a few more ducks to line up.
Amazingly enough the primroses outside of the shop didn't freeze. They make me happy when I see them among the snow.

1 comment:

  1. Beth - I am so glad to see what you did w/ the paper doll fabric 'cause I wanted to make a quilt out of it for my granddaughter instead of making paper dolls...It is really cute. Thanks for the good idea.

    Nancy Jones -

    ReplyDelete