Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lily's Blanket


I'm almost done with Lily's quilt! I've got the border pieces cut and during quiet time for the kids (and mom) I'm going to sew them on. The next step is buying batting and minky and sending it off to Natalia Bonner to quilt. Yay! Lily is thrilled and has watched me and "helped" during the whole process. She even came into the store, Seasons of Home, and helped me carry fabric bolts to be cut. She's so cute.


John and I took a quick trip to Houston for the weekend just for fun. He had some business there and I'd never been. We would have gone to the final four if BYU had made it but...

Anyway, the flight went pretty well there, stuffing her mouth with treats or anything else you can find in your purse. The flight back by myself went even better because she had her own seat and slept!

And there's a great giveaway going on at the Sew Inspired blog so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment