Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun! Fun! Fun!

My friend in Springville is a wonderful quilter and has some of the most beautiful quilts. Here are just few.
Her mother also quilts and did the most beautiful quilt out of her grandmother's handkerchiefs.




I've been wanting to make a quilt out of old hankies for years and now I have an idea of what to do. Thank you Debbie!


My sister is in town from CO and we got new purses from Seasons of Home. Nothing says I love you like matching purses.




And as a side note, Mel, you wanted to know if you could buy the block of the week mystery quilt and the answer is we have one left so if you would like it, please call Seasons of Home at (435) 654-2844. I'm so excited you love it, I love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment